Minno is an early-stage, investor-backed media and technology company based in Nashville that is focused on making life better for Christian families through media and technology. We’re looking for a remarkable Vice President of Brand Marketing to help us share the Minno story with others.
Minno was founded just over two years ago by Erick Goss and Dan Raines. Erick and Dan recognized that most Christian parents were frustrated with their media options and were looking for shows and streaming options that reflected their faith and values, designed specifically for kids. With a desire to provide the tools to delight and disciple the next generation of Christians, Minno was born.
In the short time, we’ve been around, we have built a business that is growing in triple digital year-over-year with more than 20 employees. Our team is composed of top executives from brand name e-commerce and content companies.
Minno serves families through Minno Kids, an ad-free, streaming video app, our children’s book publishing unit, and Minno Life (a parent resource site and home of the Raising Boys & Girls podcast). Our Minno Kids app is one of the leading apps serving Christian families today and our Minno Laugh and Grow Bible for Kids is the fastest-selling Children’s Bible in Christian publishing history. Our primary revenue driver is Minno Kids, our ad-free streaming video app.
Minno differentiates itself in three areas:
- Kids first: Minno is the only platform focused exclusively on serving Christian kids and their parents. Kids are first-class citizens at Minno, not just a secondary design consideration.
- Faith first: We are focused on faith development vs. just entertainment. We are the only platform focused on bringing the best of media, technology, and spirituality together.
- Transmedia, not just screens: Parents are looking for more than just redemptive screen time. They are looking for off-screen experiences for their kids and better resources for themselves. We are unique in our effort to address this need.
As VP for Brand, you’ll report directly to Minno’s CEO and join a seasoned and experienced leadership team that has held management positions at companies like Amazon, Macy’s, HarperCollins Christian Publishing as well as a variety of start-ups and leading Christian entertainment brands. You’ll have a seat at the table that is leading our company into the future.
We are a small, fast-growing company looking for a brand leader who isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves but also has the capacity to scale and build a world-class team that can grow and improve our brand messaging, community engagement efforts, and content marketing. You need to be great at forming alliances and working across groups….brand building by serving our members needs to be at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be leading that charge and helping us build a great brand loved by Minno Members. In many ways, you will need to help embody our mission of “helping families experience the goodness of God” through a variety of key user touchpoints.
Our VP for Brand’s charter will be composed of:
- Brand voice: You will lead our efforts to refine the Minno brand voice, internally and externally.
- Campaign Chairperson: You’ll lead Minno’s seasonal campaign efforts (Christmas, Easter, Summer, and Back-to-School) serving as the corporate “quarterback” coordinating efforts across acquisition, technology, creative and content teams.
- Member & community engagement: You’ll be the point person for engaging our Minno members and activating our greater Minno community across online and offline networks and platforms.
- Content marketing: You will work closely with our Creative, Content, and Acquisition teams to design and develop content marketing campaigns to be deployed across paid and organic marketing channels.
- Influencer and Partnership Marketing: In partnership with our Acquisition team, you will work closely with influencers and partners in design content marketing and referral programs to help grow Minno membership.
You will have two marketing coordinators, to begin with, along with an ample marketing budget. You will have the opportunity to leverage the resources available to our Acquisition, Creative and Content teams, along with our team of external agencies. We place a premium on content marketing and making every Minno touchpoint a meaningful experience for users.
You will find that we are a rigorous team, with high expectations grounded in data and customer feedback. We move fast and expect the ability to adapt and learn quickly. We hire smart, intense people with sunny dispositions that get stuff done!
If helping raise up the next generation of Christians and leading Brand, Community, and Content Marketing for Minno sounds appealing, let’s have a conversation!
- Vice President, Brand, Community & Content #Marketing – #Nashville, USA - 5 décembre 2020
- Product Owner dans une #FinTech – #Genève, Suisse - 5 décembre 2020
- Open Bee recrute 2 développeurs et un administrateur – Annecy, France - 19 novembre 2020